Newham Staff Bank for COVID vaccine rollout
Newham Staff Bank – available to all Newham practices and PCNs
We need as many staff to register on the Bank as possible to support the rollout of the vaccine.
- Hosted by Lantum, but a Newham service - and all checks and validations will be done online.
- Staff registered through the NHC registration link will automatically go into the Newham bank, and anyone in Newham using the bank can access those staff.
- GPs who already have a Lantum account just need to let us know, and NHC will get your account transferred into the Newham Bank (this does not affect your ability to work elsewhere).
- GP Locums used via the Newham Bank have a 1% agency fee (all other staff at cost).
- Staff who are not registered as self-employed will need to advise if they should be paid through their practice or directly.
- Staff needed will be:
- Receptionists and administrators
- Healthcare assistants
- Vaccinators – could be nursing staff or people in other clinical roles who are vaccine-trained
- General practitioners