Our Purpose and Objectives
Our purpose is to improve the health and well being of our population of Newham patents, and to support the quality and sustainability of our GP practices through Partnerships sustainable and improve quality of services.
We aim to improve the health and well being of our population by:
- supporting population based, patient focused care;
- providing an extended range of services in local settings to Newham residents;
- improving the integration and co-ordination of patient services to make them more effective and efficient and to provide a better experience for patients;
- improving the quality of primary care services and reducing variation in service delivery and inequalities in patient outcomes;
- supporting GP practices to develop a more sustainable approach to delivery of primary care, including helping practices to come together to share resources and to make better use of their skilled workforce and other community resources; and
- Taking a lead role in the development of local provider partnerships with health, voluntary and social care partners.